About The Job Process Analyst
Responsible for designing and streamlining processes using a structured methodology, while having a complete understanding of inter-relationship and complexities amongst people, processes, and technology. Works with business units to break down processes into specific steps that help the company understand and improve business processes. Designs easy, simple, personal, and efficient processes for the implementation of new initiatives undertaken by the bank.
- Process mapping skills and ability to design process maps according to established standards.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Self-disciplined and able to work independently on own initiative and must be proactive.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects/assignments A MUST.
- Ability to complete assigned deliverables within timelines and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work with colleagues at all levels to ensure a good understanding of their requirements to facilitate the design and improvement of process maps.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products, in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be proficient in the use of analytical tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flowcharting, and process diagramming.
- Excellent writing skills to produce reports and presentations.
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze information with a critical eye to determine potential gaps.
Special Conditions Associated with the Job
- Normal office environment
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours and on weekends
- Frequent travel to branches and other units.
- Sound knowledge of banking and accounting concepts and procedures, including reconciliations
- Knowledge of banking, investment management, and general ledger accounting software programs
- Proficiency in the documentation of workflows
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Vision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent qualifications, from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least three (3) years of experience working in the financial sector